Battlefield Bad Company 2 Multiplayer Patches
Battlefield Bad Company 2′s servers were offline while the patches were implemented. Numerous multiplayer issues were addressed along with a few single player campaign not worth mentioning.
While their servers were down, EA was directing everyone to check a twitter feed for the latest news:
===Multi Player Fixes:===
* Fixed: Server Browser – Joining a password protected server results in a connection timeout
* Fixed: Server Browser auto updating server list when reopened causing a timeout issue
* Fixed: Password issue during Friend invites
* Fixed: Password text field issue on joining a password protected server
* Fixed: “Flickering” ship on Arica Harbor
* Fixed: Clan tags that use numbers in them displaying a “0″ on the Select Spawn Point screen
* Fixed: Display issue on long server names
* Fixed: Mortar Strike icon not updating (Beta issue)
* Fixed: No “Exit Game” menu option appearing at the end of some rounds.
* Fixed: Flickering user rank icon (appeared as an animated gif) when user reaches rank 10.
* Fixed: Flickering trees and “Red Box” on Laguna Presa
* Fixed: User is logged out when failing to create a new soldier
* Fixed: Zeus stationary weapon not appearing in stats
* Fixed: Zu23 not appearing in stats
* Fixed: BMD3 AA not appearing in stats
* Fixed: Friend request displaying incorrect Veteran stats
* Fixed: End of Round screen displayed incorrect “AV_Station” – now displays correct localized text.
* Fixed: K/D ratio displays in the Front End
* Fixed: K/D ratio displays correctly when “comparing”
* Change: Server browser now defaults to list via Ping first
* Change: News Ticker font support for Spanish, Polish, Russian and Japanese
* Change: New message for server full
* Change: New message for attempting to join a password protected server without providing one
* Change: Displays version number on Front End Legal Screen
* Change: Display of weapon icon during loading screen